After today’s results, the runners-up ranking is as follows:
Every team will play on Tuesday except of Oman and Lebanon
- Oman 12 points (+4).
- China. 10 points (+11)
- Lebanon. 10 points (+3).
- Uzbekistan. 9 points (+6)
- UAE. 9 points (+ 5)
- Iran. 9 points (+ 6)
- Jordan. 8 points (+5)
- Kyrgyzstan. 4 points (-3)
Lebanon will need then to have a better ranking than two other teams.
2 of the 4 following game results will be enough for Lebanon:
- Australia to win or draw against Jordan.
- Saudi Arabia to win against Uzbekistan
- Vietnam to win against UAE
- Iraq to win against Iran
We already secured not to be passed by Kyrgyzstan or Tajikstan (due to goal difference). The games will be played on June 15.